For the special skin care you deserve
Lee R. Bittenbender, M.D.
Dr. Bittenbender is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and has been in practice in Lawrence since completing residency at the University of Iowa in 1976. He is diligent in his mission of learning by maintaining continuing education certification from the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Bittenbender's credentials include:
- Certified by American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Past president Kansas Dermatology Society and Kansas City Dermatology Society
- Has served on advisory boards for pharmaceutical companies
- Gives continuing education lectures to physicians and other health professionals
- University of Kansas – B.A. in Chemistry
- University of Kansas Medical Center – M. D.
- St. Francis Hospital, Wichita - Internship
- University of Iowa Department of Dermatology - Residency
In his free time, he enjoys traveling and is an avid KU fan. During basketball season you can find him at the Phog cheering on the Jayhawks.
As of June 1, 2013 Dr. Bittenbender's office merged with The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center in Kansas City. Here is a link to their website: http://kcdermcenter.com/